At West Row Academy, our school meals are provided by Chartwells. At the end of April, an inspector arrived from the Food Standards Agency. This was an unannounced visit and Emma and her team in the kitchens achieved a fabulous five-star rating!
If you would like your child to try the school lunches, have a look at this term's menu at the bottom of the page.
Pupils may select from the following meal choices on a daily basis:
- Vegetarian hot meal;
- Meat hot meal;
- Grab and Go (a cold pack up with the selection of ham or cheese);
- Jacket Potato (with either cheese, beans or tuna);
- Vegan menu.
The menu for this term is at the bottom of this page.
Children in Key Stage 1 (year 1 and 2) and Early Years are entitled to free school meals every day. However, you maybe entitled to free school meals too. If you are uncertain if you are eligible for the free school meals scheme, and you would like to find out more, you can:
- click on our Pupil Premium section
- Apply online at: https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/children-families-and-learning/schools/school-meals-uniforms-and-trips/apply-for-free-school-meals/
- Telephone: 0345 606 6067
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If would like a confidential conversation to find out more, you can also contact Becky in our office. Becky is skilled in dealing with these situations sensitively and is always happy to help.
- email Becky at email@example.com
- or phone Becky in the office on 01638 715680