Learning another language will allow our children to become more confident learners who are globally-aware, resilient, curious, motivated and aspire to achieve their best.
- Enable every child to develop and progress in terms of their social, moral, spiritual and cultural development
- Motivate our children to be ambitious with their learning; to know and remember more.
- Teach pupils so that skills and knowledge is progressive whilst making this apparent to our learners
- Broaden our children’s experiences beyond our locality, placing aspiration at the heart of everything we do
- Provide our pupils with opportunities to use and develop skills with a purpose that goes beyond work in school books
- Develop our children’s vocabulary, reasoning skills, oracy and understanding of the world around them
- Develop our pupils ambitions for an extraordinary adult life in an ever changing world