Children will learn about a diverse range of music and use this knowledge to create music that is meaningful to them.
- Enable every child to develop and progress in terms of their social, moral, spiritual and cultural development
- Provide opportunities for our pupils to produce work that is meaningful and that will be admired
- Motivate our children to be ambitious with their learning
- Teach pupils so that skills and knowledge is progressive whilst making this apparent to our learners
- Enrich pupils through carefully planned trips, visitors and experiences
- Develop creativity and curiosity in our pupils
- Develop an understanding in our pupils of the world around them