To be confident in physical skills and sports, be competitive, value fairness and respect.
- Enable every child to develop and progress in terms of their social, moral, spiritual and cultural development
- Motivate our children to be ambitious with their learning
- Instil a passion for learning and a determination to make a difference to others
- Create connections with our school and wider community
- Teach pupils so that skills and knowledge is progressive whilst making this apparent to our learners
- reflect all-embracing beliefs, rooted both in traditional British Values and those of our Academy, placing a high demand on pupils in terms of attitudes to learning
- Enrich pupils through carefully planned trips, visitors and experiences
- Provide our pupils with opportunities to use and develop skills with a purpose that goes beyond work in school books
- prepare our children to be resilient citizens
When pupils at West Row Academy reach Upper Key Stage 2 they take part in swimming lessons at local swimming pool (The Hub in Mildenhall). Due to COVID restrictions pupils this academic year will swim later on in the academic year.