If you have any concerns or would like some support or advice regarding online safety, please speak to:
Miss A Back, Deputy Principal and Designated Safeguarding Lead
Mrs D Meyer, Online safety lead
For links to sites to share with your child, please visit these child-friendly sites:
- Swiggle.org.uk: This is a child-friendly search engine.
- BBC own it: https://www.bbc.com/ownit This site is suited to Key Stage 2 children.
- CEOP: https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/4_7/child/
- Key Stage 1 Think You Know: https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/jessie-and-friends/
- KidSMART (now called childnet): https://www.childnet.com/parents-and-carers
- Digiduck’s Big Decision – e-book for KS1: https://www.childnet.com/resources/digiduck-stories
- Key Stage 2 Think You Know: https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk
Information to support parents about specific games and online platforms:
Useful information for parents and children:
- What Parents Need to Know About Screen addiction
- What Parents need to Know About Age Ratings
- What Children Need To Know About Online Bullying